A production assistant is responsible for operating and maintaining print machines, equipment, and prepares the graphics in the production portion of the company including weeding, cutting, and taping items for distribution, shipping, or delivery. The production team ensures our production quotas are met in a timely fashion while observing the highest standards of safety and quality.
About National Fleet Graphics
Since 2001, National Fleet Graphics has been the go-to company for custom graphics for every need. From fleet graphics and wraps, to signs and banners, to promotional items, to apparel, we help businesses stand out from the crowd.
- Prepares and monitors equipment to ensure that products are being assembled properly
- Makes sure that workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials
- Addresses problems with production equipment and machinery and fixes them as needed
- Cleans equipment and shop workspace
- Performs operations such as weeding, cutting, grommets, packaging, laminating and/or mounting
- Uses tools such as squeegees, knives, hole-punching tools, sticky tape, and rulers
- Read and interpret work orders
- Run printers, laminators and other production equipment
- Observes and removes faulty products
- Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments
- Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials
- Ensures that all production deadlines are met
- Willingness and eagerness to learn machine functionality and scope
- Production experience preferred
- Capable of analytical thinking and problem-solving to solve production issues
- Pays close attention to detail
- Exhibits ability to work cautiously but efficiently using dangerous – if mishandled – equipment including knives and demonstrates ability to use other power tools safely and effectively
- Familiar with all shop safety procedures and guidelines.
- Works efficiently and manages time effectively
- Capable of standing for long periods of time
- Possesses physical skill necessary to assemble small & large pieces
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment