Looking for something new and exciting? Come work for National Fleet Graphics! We are in search of a full-time installer. Our ideal candidate is ambitious, self-starting and capable of working independently. Enjoy working in a small, fun, dynamic workplace. As an installer, you will be the final piece of the puzzle to the greatest marketing product available – print!
Prior install experience is not necessary as you will jump right in to learn and grow from day one.
About National Fleet Graphics
Since 2001, National Fleet Graphics has been the go-to company for custom graphics for every need. From fleet graphics and wraps, to signs and banners, to promotional items, to apparel, we help businesses stand out from the crowd.
What We Offer To You
We offer a competitive starting wage with potential opportunities for wage increases as well as quarterly bonus opportunities. We also offer a superior benefit package including 100% employee health insurance coverage with 55% dependent coverage, dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short & long-term disability, SIMPLE plan with 3% company match, paid time off and holiday pay.
- Prepare surfaces to install
- Follow design layout and ability to accurately measure and place graphics prior to installation
- Install vinyl graphic wraps on cars, vans, trucks, buses, boats, and other surfaces as necessary including walls, windows and more
- Removal of vinyl graphics and adhesive from a variety of surfaces without causing damage to the surface
- Use knife to precisely cut vinyl
- Perform quality assurance measures pre and post application
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
- Ability to meet if not exceed deadlines on installation schedule
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Strong ability to work with hands
- Able to use knives, squeegees, tape measures, and other tools effectively
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Able to work oﬀ of ladders, lifts, and machinery with heights
- Capable of relying on judgment for personal safety regarding work
- Able to work independent with minimal supervision
- Show careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment